Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Funny Little Snowflake

A snowflake blew from Russia,
Across the sea and stopped
It melted in the Springtime sun
And fell an acid raindrop


The wind it rode that pushed its sails
Chilled the heart behind the veil
It drench a surface beneath the skin
But somehow still was hollow
It accompanied no Earth, no Wind, No Fire
So others may not follow


I watched it glide on top of eyes,
that peer and see in funny shades
Then cross a poor man’s thirsty lips
and dance its way down undulating hips


Funny little raindrop
As different as they make
Then in the winter breeze again
It turns into a snowflake.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lumina said...

hiya!

I know long time no blah, blah... please email me some time... hopefully, we can chat... sorry for being such a bad net/blog friend...

11:39 AM, March 17, 2008  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

I'm glad that I decided to stop in. Beautiful thought about the journey of this snowflake.

8:54 PM, March 17, 2008  
Blogger Yesha said...

that's amazing. really. so deep.

thanks for dropping by to my page. so nice of you. =]

2:12 PM, August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home