Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beaming Past

A moonbeam kissed my window sill;
then shimmers crossed my eyes,
taunting my sleepless fairytale,
promising tempting lies.


The gust of wind that followed it;
swam through ice cold sheets;
through my feet it chilled my heart,
And carried blues to me.


Against the glass I pressed my nose,
The sky then cried for me;
I never even saw the tears,

that barreled cross the street,
cause it really never quite occurred to me.


Sharp tongued saint and callous angels;
take no pity as they grift;
they stole my moment,
or I gave it away,
whether or not it would last;

Too slow; or was I too fast.


So then I sat and shed my eyes...
but knew that it would pass.

5 Comments:

Anonymous My Wish said...

"Once you choose Hope, anything is possible."

12:55 AM, May 01, 2009  
Blogger I am the Legacy! said...

Excellent!!! Very nice!

10:05 AM, May 18, 2009  
Blogger Yesha said...

You wrote it? Beautiful words. :]

8:22 AM, July 06, 2009  
Blogger void said...

nice.

2:40 AM, September 29, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:00 AM, November 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home