Monday, July 31, 2006

My Dear

Madam,
Your sexuality, and versatility,
Is party to our philosophy;
The contours meander through feminine reality,
Giving a sensuality,
To an overly verbose poetry,
That exudes a coloured past.
Littered with checkered paths and subtlety,
I see an imminent eventuality,
That takes a backseat to love.
Perpendicular to an out-moded mould;
Perception slithers through;
Fantasy that hold false truths,
Elevating bygone sorrows,
That envelope the soul,
And smother every pore of the body politik;
Lady, it’s tough.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!!! I like it! =)

11:43 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Xave said...

Intresting lady... sounds like someone I once knew.

11:43 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

"Elevating bygone sorrows,
That envelope the soul,..."
I really liked the entire poem but those lines stood out to me.

2:08 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Wow...

This is a very moving piece Nos...

Namaste

1:23 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Me, Myself, and I said...

Very moving!!! You continue to amaze me.

10:35 PM, August 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...I'm waiting on a new poem, Mister!! lol =)

9:50 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Chick said...

Powerful & unflinchingly touch.

10:59 PM, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home