Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thank you everyone for stopping by my blog. It's been a tough couple of weeks in a row, and sometimes writing is like medicine to me. Since all of your comments and e-mails have been so wonderful, I want to share a bit of myself with all of you. I figured I'd start off with one of the best parts of my life: my mother.


I have an extremely close family. When anything is on my mind, there's nothing like hearing the voices of my parents or my brother (or my two spiritual brothers). Since I've been a bit down recently, I sent my mother a piece I wrote with her in mind. Wanna know why I'm so close with my mother? Here's why:


"nosthegametoo,"


What a beautiful piece. I see your work in progress even now, "nosthegamtoo." I wish you could feel what I feel, the peace and the love from you -- but you never can because only a Mom has that soft, loving, peaceful place. I thank my Lord above for that wonderful, beautiful mind of yours and I'm so grateful that he never let me down. I love you as much as I am proud of you and that's infinite.


Love you,


Mom.

6 Comments:

Blogger No_the_game said...

I love ur mom. U know it

1:30 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Meadow said...

THAT is awesome. Wow. I have a mommy like that, too. :)

2:40 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Aww. That is so sweet. Can I presume you are a mamma's boy? lol!

4:14 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger JD_Janelle said...

gee, that almost brought a tear to my eye...there's noone like momma

5:37 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

@ No_the_game:

Thanks, and good luck with everything.

@ goddess:

Momma is special light in my world.

@ georgiapeach:

You can always assume that I loves my Momma. That’s a safe bet, girl.

@ jd_janelle:

There’s never quite anyone like Momma. That’s why she’s Momma.

11:04 PM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger Blondie... said...

Ahhh, see, I hope that one day I'll be able to say that to my son. The love of a mother is infinite.
What a beautiful note.

9:02 AM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home