Monday, January 16, 2006

Dawning Day

New days dawn on the cusp of somber sunsets
Rain Baptizes Earth
Purity is juxtaposed against its lackluster pedestal
Unspoiled in a fabled fantasy
Life is not shattered, but altered irrevocably
The new birth is immaculate


Winds of change force stubbornness into willful submission
Intransigence is humbled
Gentle kisses of reason command subtle adherence
Thick skins soften with a slight glare that grazes the body


The curtain rises on a play that never ends,
All the world becomes a stage
New life is breathed into fresh eyes in multiple Acts
The logistics are the devil’s detail

6 Comments:

Blogger o.flory said...

"The curtain rises on a play that never ends,
All the world becomes a stage
New life is breathed into fresh eyes in multiple Acts
The logistics are the devil’s detail"

What exactly is life? A play that never ends, only the actors are different, but same old masks, same old play in the end, and same feelings.

Missed your poems!

I am amazed how you can concentrate in your verses so many philosophical ideas that mix so perfectly!

3:16 PM, January 16, 2006  
Blogger JD_Janelle said...

hmmm...sounds like...my life!!!

3:11 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Me, Myself, and I said...

I've stopped by before now, but I couldn't post my comment. This is amazing!

3:30 PM, January 23, 2006  
Blogger Lumina said...

Hiya!

Hope alls good... Miss the beatutiful Poems...

9:17 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

So do I. What's up with you?

6:08 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I'm just returning to the poetry mood.

I really appreciate all the wonderful comments.

10:14 AM, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home